HOW WE DIFFER FROM OTHER SERVICE CENTERS
We provide the cheapest laptop repair in Malad. We use original software. When original software is used, your device will not crash or hang repeatedly, Here at Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai, we don't just provide repair services, we also teach customers preventive techniques and laptop care for their devices.
HOME SERVICE REMOTE DESKTOP SUPPORT
Slow personal computers
Email triggering issues / Email setup
Installation of Anti-virus
Printer installation and connectivity problem.
Computer hanging problem
Webcam not working problem
Disk spikes, CPU spikes
THESE ARE FAULTY VERSION OF WINDOWS 10 AND WINDOWS 11
These are the faulty windows versions. It can cause the below issues if not fixed immediately.
- Laptop gets slow
- System Freezes
- Hard Disk gets damaged due to high Disk utilization.
- CPU gets overheated due to high CPU utilization.
- Eventually CPU and motherboard gets burnt.
Here at Laptop Service Center Malad We recommend using windows version 1803 for best performance of your computer.We tell customers to not update your windows operating system because updates are not tested. There is a concept in IT which says you shouldn't fix something that isn't broken. Thus do not update your windows. But if your laptop is intel 10th gen and above which does not support windows 1803, then we will have to install version 21H2 and fix it .
WHICH OPERATING SYSTEM SHOULD I INSTALL ON MY COMPUTER
Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai would like to advise you that in case you are facing the below issues, it is most likely that you are working a faulty version of windows.
- Wireless not working
- Unable to print
- Sound not working
- Mic not working
- Display issues
- Windows crashing with blue screen
- Laptop is stuck in a cyclical loop and keeps restarting
- Laptop goes very slow and hangs
- Laptop not booting into windows
- Slow laptop shut down
- Applications are incompatible
- Camera not working
- Laptop sometimes charging and sometimes not charging
- Keyboard not behaving properly
- Touchpad not working properly.
- Laptop always staying on and not going off.
Here at Laptop Service Center Malad, we recommend Windows 7 Pro 64 bit and Windows 10 Pro 64 bit . And we do the quickest Laptop format in Malad.
Please see below faulty operating system:
1. Windows XP (End of support by Microsoft, OS is slow and faulty)
2. Windows Vista (End of support by Microsoft, OS is slow and faulty)
3. Windows 7 Ultimate (Originally developed for corporate but failed testing drivers Incompatible, OS is slow and faulty)
4. Windows 8, 8.1 (Developed for touch screen but driver and application incompatible, OS is slow and faulty)
5. Windows 10 Home (Developed for touch screen but driver and application incompatible, OS is slow andfaulty)
6. Windows 11 (Stable version not released yet. Operating system is unstable, OS is slow and faulty)
- CC Cleaner : CC Cleaner is been hacked to contain malware and sends your information outside.
- Opera Browser Virus : Opera Browser is considered PUA - Potentially Unwanted Application. It promotes unwanted applications.
- Segurazo : Segurazo is considered PUP - Potentially Unwanted Progrm. It promotes unwanted applications.
- McAfee : McAfee is an antivirus scanner but, along with the security it provides, Several threats easily pass through it also slows down your computer.
- Chrome Extensions : They can be quite dangerours since they can access your passwords and leak information online. They are a privacy threat.
- Chromium : The Chromium virus is a malicious web browser that is created using the Chromium code. It is able to overwrite the Chrome browser and replace the original shortcuts with fake ones.
- Net Protector : Net Protector does not defend from anti spyware attacks. It consumes your data and makes the laptop slow.
- 360 Total Security : 360 Total Security is a dangerous malware designed to destablize the operating system.
- Avast : In the news AVAST is indeed malware. Probably the worst anti-virus scandal in the history.
- Quick Heal : Several viruses and malware easily pass through this software. It doesn't deliver as promised.
- Bit Defender: The antivirus does not protect device properly. Several threats easily pass through. Eventually slows downs your device.
- AVG: Stay away from AVG!! It hijacks your computer and uninstalling is a nightmare. Almost impossible short of having to reformat your computer.
- Ransomeware : Ransomware is a type of malicious software that infects a computer and restricts users' access to it until a ransom is paid to unlock it.
TRADE-IN YOUR OLD LAPTOP FOR A NEW ONE
Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai is ready to give you a new laptop for your old laptop as a trade in or give you cash if you prefer.
PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING
In this case we need to do a four point service check
1. Charger maybe faulty
2. Battery may be faulty
3. Logicboard may be faulty
4. Charging IC may be faulty
Here at Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai we follow a repair process to a tee.
BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH (BSOD)
The blue screen error pop-ups either due to software issue or hardware issue.
1. We start with the least invasive method by checking software first and if it doesn't work with software, then we proceed with hardware check.
2. It indicates a system crash, in which the operating system or hardware of the computer has reached failing state. #blue screen
DO I NEED AN ANTIVIRUS ON MY LAPTOP OR PC
If you are using a windows based device, yes you need an annual based licensed antivirus. If you are using an Apple device you do not need Antivirus software. An Antivirus solution is best installed right after your computer has been formatted. It acts as a security guard. It takes a snapshot of the files that are already inside your system and then it keeps a look out for strange behavior caused during installations and captures the process and infecting file source and quarantines it, where it can do no more harm.
So ideally when your computer gets infected, if you install an antivirus solution after that, it will not make much difference. It needs to be formatted first.As soon as a computer is formatted, Antivirus needs to be installed right away, failure to do so will leave the device open to threats and viral infection. If you have decided to backup content prior to formatting, all backups and USB drives need to be scanned for viruses and threats so as not to reinfect the system by copying the data content once more. Antivirus software should not consume excessive memory. Antivirus should not be intrusive.
WHY NOT TO BUY A NEW LAPTOP
1. Riveted keyboard The old laptop keyboards have only two screws, but now the new laptop keyboards have 100 rivets which takes 6-7 hours to replace using a soldering iron. Authorized service centers charge 20,000 to replace riveted keyboard since they change the whole top body.
2. Batteries have become sealed components. In new laptops, the battery is not removable. The new batteries which come in part centers do not match and thus are non replaceable.
3. Memory Ram is soldered on motherboard in new laptops. the RAM is fixed on board due to which it is not possible to replace a faulty ram nor upgrade it. On older laptops ram upgrade and replacement is much easier.
4. Data cannot be recovered.
5. Hard disk is soldered on motherboard in new laptops. In order to upgrade, the motherboard will have to be changed which has the same price as compared to a new laptop.
6. Hinges have become more succeptable to damage. The older laptop hinges were much stronger.
7. Keyboards are more succeptable to liquid damage. They get affected by moisture more easily.
8. Power button has been incorporated in the keyboard of new laptops. Thus, if the keyboard gets spoilt you cannot switch on the laptop.
9. On touch screen laptops, bezel has been removed. This makes it difficult to replace the screen. Since the touchscreen has been glued to the back body.
10. Hinge frame has been removed. When the hinge frame is removed the screen breaks easily because it pushes the screen outside and the screen is not held by the hinge frame anymore.
11. Processor power has dropped in new laptops need to be atleast above 2.0Ghz. Processor speed lower then that will not be able to support current day applications like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet.
12. Authorised Service Centers do not cover warranty of any part that has been damaged by power surge, moisture or by impact damage. They don't cover software either as windows is not owned by them. windows is owned by microsoft.
13. The new motherboard are very sensitive to power fluctuations and get damaged easily.
WHY IS MY Laptop KEYBOARD BEHAVING WEIRD
Is your laptop keyboard doing any of the below
1. One or a few keys is being pressed repeatedly
2. One or a few keys don't work
3. My browser is auto scrolling
4. Beeping sound at startup
These are all signs of shorting on your laptop keyboard. This is not a mechanical failure of your keyboard, but of a moisture damage. Moisture damage is caused either by a liquid spill, humidity(atmospheric moisture) in the air or rain. If this is not acted upon as soon as possible, the shorting will damage the motherboard and cause it to go dead. Here at Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai we not only fix the shorting and replace the keyboards, we also teach prevention and offer a moisture prevention kit to prevent recurrence.
DO NOT USE YOUR LAPTOP ON THE BED
This wil get your laptop vents to get blocked. Your laptop motherboard will get burned if it heats up. Always use your laptop on a flat surface like a table or a desk.
- Hinges are also succeptable to damage when not used on a flat surface.
- Hard Disks also gets damaged.
Here at Laptop Service Center Malad , we teach customers how to care for their laptops.
DO NOT USE YOUR LAPTOP ON YOUR LAP
All the laptop air vents get blocked. This will cause your laptop to heat up and burn your motherboard. Always use your laptop on a flat surface like a table or a desk to prevent it from heating up.
- Hinges are also succeptable to damage when not used on a flat surface.
- Hard Disks also gets damaged.
Here at Laptop Service Center Malad , we teach customers how to care for their laptops. #Laptop on lap
DO NOT CARRY YOUR LAPTOP WHILE IT'S ON.
Carrying your laptop in hand while it is on can result in below issues:
1. Loss of Display: Screen can get broken or display can stop working.
2. Hard drive damage: Always shut it down to prevent damage to the hard-drive. Hard disk head spins at 5400 revolutions per minute. The disk head reader oscillates 44 times in one second. Carrying a laptop while it on can either damage the disk head or the disk head reader.
3. Hinge damage: Carrying the laptop with lid open can cause hinge damage.
Here at Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai, we also teach Laptop care for your laptop to prevent damage and extend the life of your laptop.
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR COMPUTER ON SLEEP MODE.
A computer going into sleep mode is not the same as being shut down. The device is left on in a low power state. This can result in Hard disk getting damaged. IT team’s first question when a problem with a device is reported is often, “have you tried restarting your computer?” or “have you tried turning it off and on again?” It’s easy to get offended when this question is asked, but the truth is that many problems can be resolved by a simple reboot. In fact, the longer you leave your computer on without restarting it or shutting it down, the more likely it is to start experiencing issues.
Hard drive damage: Do not carry your laptop while it is on sleep mode, especially sideways. Since your hard disk is running at 5400 revolutions per minute, it will get damaged, since the head of the disk is supposed to be spinning horizontally, and cannot spin vertically.
As a general rule, computer should be shut down every night to achieve their best performance. Note that a computer going into sleep mode is not the same as being shut down; there are still processes running in the background while it’s in sleep mode. Restarting or shutting down the computer clears all running processes thus freeing up the memory, allowing the PC to run faster. Here at Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai, we also teach laptop care to prevent damage and extend the life of your laptop.
DISK UTILIZATION USAGE
If the disk utilization is spiking at 100%:
- This will slow down your computer
- Disk will spin without stopping
- Disk will eventually get damaged.
Disk utilization spikes are caused by:
- Pirated OS
- Failed OS updates
Here at Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai, we fix Disk utilization issues and and improve your Disk performance.
CPU UTILIZATION USAGE
If the CPU usage spikes up to 100%:
- Laptop will become slow
- Processor over heats and gets burnt.
- Disk can also be damaged in this process.
CPU spikes are caused by:
- Pirated OS
- Failed operating system updates.
Here at Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai, We fix CPU utilization issues.
AMD PROCESSOR OVERHEATING
We never recommend a customer to buy AMD processor due to overheating issues. It is not designed for India but meant for colder countries in europe, etc. Here at the Laptop Service Center Malad, we update our customers on how they should care and protect their devices.
FAULTY HARD DRIVE
If the health of an hard drive falls below 100% by 1% , it means the disk has gotten faulty. Immediately backup all data to prevent data loss. The disk is in failing state, Windows cannot be reinstalled on this disk. The disk needs to be replaced. SSDs can go below 100% as long as there are no weak sectors or data transfer error.
Hard drives can be damaged by:
- Faulty Operating System
- No battery charge
- Putting your laptop on Sleep mode
- Using laptop on Lap or Bed
- Carrying your laptop while it's on
- High Disk Utilization
- Too many partition
GET A COMBO OFFER OF WINDOWS PLUS OFFICE PLUS ANTIVIRUS
Come get an entire package combo for an excellent deal here at our center. Here at Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai we offer you a complete package.
system Fan 90B error
This indicates the CPU power panel is not working and needs to be replaced. This is best done by an experienced and trained professional. Here at Laptop service center Malad Mumbai we do CPU power panel replacement.
Iphone storage upgrade
We upgrade iphone Storage at our service center at very reasonable price, You can visit us for upgrading your iphone storage from 16GB to 128GB and 32GB to 512GB for a very resonable amount. Here at Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai, We upgrade the storage of all windows and apple devices.
Creating partitions will eventually result in Hard disk gettingdamage
There is a common misunderstanding that making separate partitions on the disk will avoid data loss in case of a disk failure. When a disk fails, windows becomes inaccessible. THe only way to retrieve the data in this case is through data recovery.
Hard disk : Making partitions will result in extensive read write on the disk head . We recommend not to partition drives but to use only one drive partition. This will also reduce your read write imprint on the disk, thus extending its lifetime.Here at Laptop Service Center we recommend using only one partition.
CAN YOU USE YOUR LAPTOP WITHOUT ITS BATTERY?
Unlike a mobile phone, you can use your laptop without its battery. Yes, you can run your laptop without battery but you need to keep your charger plugged in. Hard disk damage: However if the charger gets unplugged by mistake when there is no battery connected, it will result in hard disk to stop working. Here at the Laptop Service Center Malad, we always keep our chargers connected
WATER FELL ON MY LAPTOP WHAT SHOULD I DO
In case water has fallen on your laptop please follow the steps below:
- Disconnect all power sources immediately
- Unplug the adaptor from the power socket
- Unplug the charging connector from the laptop
- Remove the battery from the laptop
- Dry out any of the water spill from microfiber cloth
- Do not turn it on the device
- Take to service center immediately for motherboard dehydration
If you don't take immediate action your Hard disk can get damaged.
Here at Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai , we are specialize in laptop motherboard liquid damage repair.
Your Connection is not private
Your connection is not private and certificate error.This happens when a browser gets compromised by malware. This laptop in a highly vulnerable state and open to attack and data theft and leakage. We repair this fault in our center.Here at Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai , we are specialize in Certificate store repair.
#connection not private
why is MY LAPTOP NOT TURNing ON and WHAT CAUSED THIS ?
1. Faulty wiring and bad power circuits
2. Power surge through Lightening
3. Power surge caused by large power appliances like Refrigerators, Air conditioners, Microwaves and water heaters, Clothes iron
4. Keyboard was in shorting state and it was not replaced or disconnected in time. This sends a shorting to the logic board (Motherboard) and destroys the IC chips on board).
5. Laptop was dropped. Dropping a device down can displace IC chips on it and can result in disconnection from board.
6. Overheating can damage processor. Overheating can happen when Laptop is not services for dust removal and thermal paste replacement. When dust is not removed, it can clog the CPU fan, jamming it. When the CPU fan is jammed, it is unable to send cool air to the processor, and the processor gets hot and gets damaged and also damaging surrounding ICS with it.
7. Liquid Damage can cause shorting to motherboard. Liquid damage can happen by spills or by atmosphere moisture.
At Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai, we use state of the art top quality surge protector which offers complete protection from power surges and spikes to avoid the danger of laptop not turning on.
SHOULD I DRAIN and recharge my laptop battery each time?
No. You should not drain your laptop battery. A laptop battery has 500 lifecycles. After 500 cycle usage you will need to buy a new battery. Thus each time you drain it , one cycle gets reduced. Thus, the fewer times you drain it, the longer your battery will last. New battery is mean to last 30 - 35 minutes during usage.
Reference : Click Here
Here at Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai we always keep our laptop chargers connected.
WHICH PROCESSOR IS THE BEST?
One must always carefully check the clock speed of the processor of a device before purchasing. The processor is the main component that decides the speed of a computer. At Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai, we advice our customers on how to buy a good laptop.
WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER Force SHUTDOWN A LAPTOP?
Force Shutting down a laptop may cause damage to the force drive. A hard disk head reader has two modes: Parking mode and Read-Write mode. When a laptop is safelyshut down, the head reader moves to a parking mode and the PC is turned off. In case a laptop is in this mode and turned off, the reader may still be on the disk. This may get damaged the next time the PC is turned on, since the reader tends to turn left once the laptop is turned on thinking it was in parked state after shutdown.
Hard drive damage: Never force shut down your laptop . Since your hard disk is running at 5400 revolutions per minute, it will get damaged, since the head of the disk is supposed to be move to parked state before turning off. Here at Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai, we recommend to never froce shutdown your laptop. Since spinning hard disk subject to wear and tear, we recommend our customers to upgrade their storage to SSD.
Corei5 10th Gen
One must always carefully check the clock speed of the processor of a device before purchasing. If you look at the clock speed of the Corei5 above, it is only 1.0 GHz which is extremely slow. New laptops are sold with the concept of long battery life. But thats not difficult to achieve after you drop the processing speed. It makes no sense. Once you drop processing speed, then the same task will take much longer thus consuming more time , reducing your efficiency and also depleting your time and power. At Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai, we give you advice on how to buy a laptop that is perfect for you.
THE CENTENNIAL LIGHT BULB CONSPIRACY
At Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai, we use state of the art top quality surge protector which offers complete protection from power surges and spikes. The Light Bulb Conspiracy shows how planned obsolescence has molded our lives and the economy since the 1920’s. This is when manufacturers on purpose started shortening the lives of consumer products to increase demand. This conspiracy stems from the world’s longest lasting light bulb (which has been burning since 1901). Planned obsolescence in industrial design and economics is when the planning or designing of a product is done so that the product has an artificial limited useful life, i.e. the product will become obsolete after a certain period of time. The reasoning for this “strategy” is to generate long-term sales volume by reducing the time between repeat purchases.Here at Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai, We strive to keep our customers informed of best practices to protect their devices. centennial light bulb
COREI5 11TH GEN
One must always carefully check the clock speed of the processor of a device before purchasing. If you look at the clock speed of the Corei5 above, it is only 2.4 GHz which is the same speed as a Corei3 . At Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai, we offer you advice on how to buy a good laptop.
Riveted keyboards are bothersome to replace. The keyboard is held to the case via a metal plate as well as many plastic posts that come through the keyboard itself that are melt-riveted on. Heat is applied to a bunch of plastic posts that stick up through the keyboard itself and the metal plate and heat is applied to make the post tips mushroom out and hold it all in place. In addition to replacing the keyboard one must remove the motherboard as well. Here at Laptop Service Center Malad Mumbai, We repair riveted keyboards.
TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE (TPM)
A TPM (Trusted Platform Module) is a computer chip that can store artifacts (passwords, certificates, or encryption keys) securely to authenticate the platform. A TPM can also be used to store platform measurements that help warrant that the platform remains reliable. Authentication and attestation are compulsory steps to guarantee safer computing in all environments. If a TPM module exists on a laptop, it would prevent the installation of Windows 7 64 bit and any other possible downgrades. Too much encryption may prevent data recovery when a system shuts down.Here at Laptop Service Center Malad, we recommend laptops without a Trusted Platform Module chip.
Dust blocks air vents, thus overheating and slowness. Overheating can result in motherboard damage. When temperatures inside the computer rise above 35º C (95º F), the risk of damage to important internal components increases. You can help prevent overheating by making sure there is adequate ventilation around the computer, the fan vents are cleaned regularly, and the BIOS is up-to-date. Here at Laptop Service Center Malad, we do dust removal.
Is your System overheating or shutting down? Thermal paste lasts one year, renew thermal paste to improve cooling and to prevent damage to the motherboard and laptop in whole. Here at Laptop Service Center Malad, we do thermal repairing for your laptop.
1) The laptop hinge is part of the interface between the laptop screen and the keyboard. Display cable connects to the screen through hinges. Repair the laptop hinges quickly to prevent loss of display.
2) In old laptops there is a long hinge frame that goes around the whole displays and makes it sturdier but in the new laptops the hinge frame has been removed which makes the screen and the laptop body more susceptible to breakage.
3) If the hinge is tight it puts all the pressure on to the part where the display board is, which can damage your screen and break it. The display cable connects to the screen through the hinge. Which can also break with the hinge.
4) The hinge is connected with screws on four sides, two on the top body and two on the bottom body. If the hinge is broken from top body the screen can break and if the hinge is broken on the bottom side, then the nuts and bolts from the broken hinge can touch the motherboard which can make your laptop go dead.
To avoid these problems, you should get your hinge repaired as soon as possible and if they are tight, get them recaliberated for smooth operation. Here at the Laptop Service Center , we repair your laptop hinges and recaliberate them and repair laptop body.
IS YOUR KEYBOARD SHORTING OR NOT WORKING?
There are many possible reasons for a laptop keyboard to not work:
- Keys are stuck down
- Missing keyboard keys
- Liquid spill on the keyboard
- Moisture on the laptop
If you are facing keyboard problems due to these reasons or other reasons do not hesitate to visit the Laptop Service Center Malad.
CAN I UPGRADE MY IPHONE STORAGE?
Upgrading an iPhone storage is considered impossible. For other smartphones, increasing their storage capacity usually means the phone supports removable storage like an SD card. With an SD card, you can have some storage built into the phone and then add to it with the removable card. The iPhone doesn't support this (the iPhone is famous for restricting user upgrades to hardware; this may also be related to why its battery isn't user replaceable).
But here at the Laptop Service Center Malad, we do iPhone storage upgrades. We can upgrade iPhones from 16GB to 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB and 512GB (Only iPhone 6 and above).
AM I USING A FAULTY CHARGER?
Each AC/DC power adapter is specifically designed to accept a certain AC input and convert it to a particular DC output. Likewise, each electronic device is specifically designed to accept a certain DC input. The key is to match the DC output of the adapter to the DC input of your device. Determining the outputs and inputs of your adapters and devices is the hard part.
The reason why finding out if your charger is faulty is because:
- The following will cause damage to your device:
- Reverse polarity
- Higher voltage adapter than device rating
- The following will cause harm to your power cord or adapter:
- Reverse polarity
- Lower current adapter than device rating
- The following might not cause damage, but the device will not work properly:
- Lower voltage adapter than device rating
- Higher current adapter than device rating
But here at the Laptop Service Center Malad, we will check your chargers and tell you if you have a faulty piece.
IS MY WALL SOCKET FAULTY?
Signs your wall sockets are faulty:
- Electronic devices get damaged.
- Heat scorch marks
- Fuses blowing often
- Cracks to the power outlet plate
- Arcing sounds
Four types of faults in power sockets:
- Earthing Faulty
- Reverse Polarity between Phase and Neutral
- Neutral Faulty
- Live Faulty or loose connection
Do not plug your laptop into a faulty socket, it can damage your laptop slowly over time.
- Laptop batteries can get weakened and thir board can get damaged.
- Laptop screen can get a power surge on their inverter board.
- Wifi Card can get damaged due to power surge. You can have intermittent failure and also it refuse to connect and not recognize the network and eventually you will even loose the wifi icon. This signifies the Network card is damaged already and are in its final stages of life.
- Sound IC can blow.
- Bluetooth IC can blow.
- Power IC and charging IC can blow.
- Camera can blow.
- Ram IC and Power IC can get blown.
Do not plug your laptop into a faulty wall socket. Get it fixde by an electrician before you plug it into it. Here at the Laptop Service Senter Malad, we have a gadget that checks if your wall socket is faulty or not.
We format laptops, replace screens, Laptop hard disk repair. Laptop ram repair. Laptop Screen repair & replacement. Laptop Service.Battery Not Charging & Replacement. Display hinge repairs.Keyboard repair replacement.Laptop repair. Computer virus, Laptop format in Malad
Laptop Hard disk upgrade. Laptop Ram upgrade. Laptop Keyboard upgrade. Laptop Battery upgrade. Laptop WiFi Card upgrade. Laptop screen replacement.
External Hard disk. Wireless Mouse. USB Mouse. Laptop Charger, laptop battery.
Cheapest Mobile screen replacement, mobile screen repair, mobile battery replacement, mobile not charging, mobile charger.
Cartridge refilling, Printer head repair, Cartridge replacement.
Our laptops service center provides the cheapest Laptop repair and Laptop format in Malad and the cheapest IT Service in Mumbai. Our mobile service center provides the cheapest mobile repair in Orlem Malad West and the cheapest mobile repair in Mumbai. Our laptops service center is experienced and a reliable IT support company that deals with IT service in Mumbai . Our computer repair specialists are ready to take your request. We provide IT support for offices, businesses and residential customers. Our computer services include laptop repair, PC support,mobile repair, printers, network cabling and wiring, data recovery, and CCTV. laptop service orlem.
THE 3 LOWER POWER MODES ON A LAPTOP
Laptops have three low-power level states when not in use; sleeping, hibernating and shut down. When in sleep mode, the laptop shuts down parts of itself but keeps a snapshot of what was being done earlier to get back to it later. When in hibernating mode, the laptop shuts down more portions of itself for a deeper sleep and lesser power.
The only main difference noticed is it will take more time to boot up. Shutting down a laptop uses more power in the long-run because the system is more strained during the shutdown and boot up. This is true in older models. In modern models, the newer tech. makes shutdowns go more efficiently. Sleep mode does suck up a bit more power than a laptops that’s been shut down, but the difference is insignificant. Shutting down the laptop may cause data corruption in any files being tried to open. When putting the laptop in these modes, there is a chance it may not start.
© Copyright Laptop Service Center Malad